Sunday, April 26, 2020

Part 2 of my Testimony


2006 Christmas gift from myself when I was a very young Christian.


In 2011, two persons came knocking at my door, They spoke to me their knowledge of God is. Without knowing, I agreed to attend their Bible study. They announced to me that they were Jehovah's Witnesses only when I attended the 2nd study. Back then, no one told me, there are other Christian groups and/or division. No one warns me to be aware of them, all I want is to back my relationship with God. The person who taught me the Bible study did reveal to me that churches mainly Christianity doesn't want to be close and/or mix with them. Months later, I started to realise the different teachings. In my mind, I knew certain things that they teach and proclaim was untrue as I grew up in a church since the age of 6. I knew deeply, it wasn't the right doctrine as I continue to attend during my most free time. The worst part was I even get myself to be involved in their congregation on certain Sundays.

There were many doubts running through my mind, and I didn't know how to make a full-stop to all of it. There were times where I question God, "Isn't it, You tell me this and suddenly, now You tell me that?" Eventually, foolishness, guilt, shame, and loss consume me little by little. The entire event was the darkest moment throughout my birth. Along the way, I met my ex-Industrial Attachment (IA) supervisor in his own optical shop. He warned me to be careful of them and ask me to stay away from them because of their teaching are not the same.

One day, I felt my whole being and soul is collapsing. At this very point, I knew I cannot preserve any longer. As the tears running down my cheeks unconditionally while heading home. When I reached home that day, I got down my feet with my head bending low to the ground, begging God to forgive me for not following after Him and bring me back Home where His Presence is. From that day on, I will choose to be and live in the Light and no longer be in darkness or live in darkness.

Soon after, my IA supervisor bought me a church, one Saturday morning. After the Service ended, I wrote my particular details to attend this church. Unfortunately, no phone call or email from them as I waited for 3 months. After that, asked if the church call and I reply no. So again, this time, he brought me to Emmaus Evangelical Free Church which is my current church up till this day.

I really thank God for him who bring back to the Lord.

To our Lord Jesus be all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lastest Post

Dear God Challenge

Dear God, They are people out there, why did You choose me? I mean with so many scars, brokenness, underlying issues and mess up in my de...